22nd Old Boys
22nd Old Boys Football Club (“the Club”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For any personal data you provide for the purposes of your membership, the Club is the Data Controller and is responsible for storing and otherwise processing that data in a fair, lawful, secure and transparent way.
What personal data we hold on you
You may give us information about you by filling in your league registration form, or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, date of birth, address, email address, country of birth and phone number.
Why we need your personal data
The reason we need your personal data is to be able to administer your membership with the club whilst processing your registration with league officials to enable you to play for us. The reasons we need to process your data include:
1. For training (e.g. sharing data with club coaches and officials to organise training sessions).
2. League and Cup registration (e.g. sharing data with football associations in order to enter competitions).
3. For membership and club management (e.g. processing membership forms and payments, membership renewals, invitations to club events etc).
The club has an official Facebook page. All members are free to join this page. If you join one of the Social Media pages, please note that the provider of the social media platform(s) have their own privacy policies and that the club do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. You should therefore check these policies before you submit your personal data on the club social media pages.
Who we share your personal data with
When you sign for the club, if participating in externally organised competitions, you will also be registered with the league your team is competing (in our case, Northern Amateur Football League, Co Antrim FA, Irish FA). The club does not supply any personal data it holds for this purpose to any other third party.
How long we hold your personal data
We will hold your personal data for as long as you are a member with us. Membership data is updated annually when signing for the club or at other times during the season when new players are signed. Any personal data we hold on you will be securely destroyed after four years after you have ceased to be a member of the club. Your data is not processed for any further purposes other than those detailed in this policy.
Your rights regarding your personal data
As a data subject, you may have the right at any time to:
• Request access to, rectify or erase your personal data.
• Restrict or object to certain kinds of processing of your personal data, including direct marketing, and
• Complain to the UK’s data protection supervisory authority, the Information Commissioners Office, about the processing of your personal data.
As a data subject, you are not obliged to share your personal data with the club. However, if you choose not to share your personal data with us, we will not be able to process your registration to play for the club in absence of the necessary data to fulfil registration requirements.
How to contact us
You can contact us via our Facebook page or ringing 07793862608