22nd Old Boys
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The 22nd Old Boys Football Club is committed to ensuring that any information gathered in relation to our youth academies meets the specific responsibilities as set out in the Data Protection Act 1998.
To achieve this, we have drawn up the following guidelines:
- All Officers and members will use the same registration form to ensure consistency of information and that the individual is made aware of why we require the information.
- The names and addresses of members and contacts are only gathered for the purpose of maintaining a record of those currently involved in the club.
- That the information requested is relevant to the needs of the database and to ensure we adhere to good practices.
- We will make every effort to ensure the information entered onto the database from paper records are accurate and kept up to date. The paper record will be stored in a secure place & to the same standards as the data base.
- The 22nd Old Boys Football Club will only keep an individual's information on the database for 12 months at a time. Re-registration forms will be completed following this time. If a person leaves the club during this12 months, the information will be deleted after 4 weeks.
- The database will be password protected and will only be accessed by eligible staff members within our club.
- The database or any individual's name and address will not be forwarded to a third party without the prior permission of the member.